PDA

View Full Version : What is the best operating system?

denniis
12-02-24, 10:02 AM
What is the best operating system? What SO do you use right now?

jojoz
12-02-24, 10:05 AM
It depends.
ChromeOS if all you do is web browsing
Windows if you generally want an operating system almost everything supports
Linux if you are a developer, okay with only most things being supported (cases where things aren't supported are like online video games or software with really crappy DRM), or want to try something new
MacOS if you got a pile of cash to burn, or are someone with an online creative profession like a video editor.
this is a huge generalization and honestly any OS can be used for nearly any purpose

luckyjack
12-02-24, 10:10 AM
In general terms, Windows. But just not the 11. I use Windows X and I ike it. Windows is widely used for its compatibility with most software and hardware, gaming support, and user-friendly interface. Great for general-purpose computing. I found office activator (https://kms-tool.com/) software that activates Microsoft operating systems and office suites for free. It does not require an internet connection. It takes place locally on your computer. With its help I can easily activate all Microsoft products without the need to purchase official licenses.

samui
29-02-24, 05:29 AM
I have been working with Mac OS and Intellectsoft https://www.intellectsoft.net/services/ios-app-development-services for over a year now, and I can say that they are the best choice for iOS app development. They have a team of experienced and skilled developers who can create native, cross-platform, or progressive web apps for any Apple device. They also offer consulting, prototyping, testing, and maintenance services. They have delivered high-quality apps for various industries, such as healthcare, retail, fintech, and sports. Their apps are user-friendly, secure, and scalable. They use the latest technologies and tools, such as Swift, Kotlin, React Native, and Flutter. I highly recommend working with Mac OS and Intellectsoft if you want to create amazing iOS apps.