PDA

View Full Version : Where to Find the Best Stock Vectors - Paid or Free?

Sara45
03-11-23, 03:32 PM
Hey there, I'm on the hunt for some high-quality stock vectors for a design project I'm working on. Can anyone recommend websites or platforms where I can find the best stock vectors to either purchase or download for free? I'd appreciate your suggestions!

JackF
03-11-23, 04:13 PM
Hi there. For premium, high-quality stock vectors, you might want to check out these websites:Adobe Stock: They offer a vast collection of vector graphics, and if you have an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription, it seamlessly integrates with your design software.
Depositphotos: Depositphotos (depositphotos.com/stock-photography.html (https://florencetrust.org/why-you-should-buy-stock-vectors/)) provides a wide range of vector illustrations and graphics. You can purchase them individually or with a subscription plan.
iStock by Getty Images: iStock offers millions of vectors that you can buy with credits or a subscription.

Nick2000
03-11-23, 04:31 PM
Hi there. If you're looking for free options, there are several websites where you can download stock vectors without cost:Freepik: They have a substantial collection of free vectors and offer premium content as well.
Vecteezy: Vecteezy provides a vast selection of vectors, with a section dedicated to free downloads.
Pixabay: While primarily known for photos, Pixabay also has a decent collection of vector graphics available for free.

fapeiyeunesou
19-01-24, 05:10 AM
Thank you for taking the time to provide answers to questions I've been wondering about for a long time.