PDA

View Full Version : How to buy property in the UAE

luckyjack
14-09-23, 09:15 AM
I want to buy property abroad in the UAE, I've been doing some research, and it seems like an interesting investment opportunity. Have you ever thought of purchasing real estate abroad as a vacation destination, investment property or retirement home? Anyone here has any experience in owning property abroad?

jojoz
14-09-23, 09:20 AM
Once you've found the right property, you'll need to sign a Sales Agreement with the seller. This document outlines the terms and conditions of the sale.

Transfer of Ownership: After signing the Sales Agreement, the property transfer process begins. You'll need to pay the purchase price, any associated fees, and transfer the title deed to your name.

Ongoing Costs: Be aware of ongoing costs, such as service charges, maintenance fees, and property taxes. These can add to your overall cost of ownership.

Residency Visa: If you're buying property in Dubai for the purpose of obtaining a residency visa, research the specific requirements and ensure you meet them.

denniis
14-09-23, 09:23 AM
It could be good investment for the future. I found many nice apartments for sale in Downtown Dubai community here https://everhomes.ae/community/downtown-dubai/. Consider hiring a local attorney or legal advisor who specializes in real estate transactions to guide you through the legal processes and protect your interests. You can consult with professionals from Everhomes Realty. Property management can be time-consuming, especially if you have a busy schedule. Hiring a professional management company can take that burden off your shoulders. They can handle everything from finding tenants to maintenance, but it does come at a cost.