PDA

View Full Version : Help me get a promotion at work

JackF
12-09-23, 03:03 AM
Hi everyone! I've been working as a cafe manager for quite some time, and I'm eager to earn that long-awaited promotion. One of the key requirements for the promotion is to propose a new menu design. I want it to be both convenient for customers and creatively original. Any advice on how to approach this task?

Nick2000
12-09-23, 05:20 AM
Hello! Designing a new menu is a fantastic opportunity to make a positive impact. To make it convenient, consider organizing the menu items into clear categories, such as appetizers, main courses, and desserts. Use a legible font and ensure the text is easy to read. Visual elements like icons or images can help customers quickly identify dishes. By the way, Google templates can help you with the menu structure (httрs://thegооdocs.com/frееbies/restaurаnt-menu-newspаpеrs/ (https://thegoodocs.com/freebies/restaurant-menu-newspapers/)). A useful service.

Sara45
12-09-23, 07:21 AM
Hi there! For originality, you might want to think about the theme or concept of your cafe. Is there a specific atmosphere or style you want to convey through the menu design? Incorporating unique colors, graphics, or illustrations that align with your cafe's identity can make the menu stand out.

AceVentura92
19-10-23, 01:53 PM
Try going through the competition! After that you will get ideas