PDA

View Full Version : Hello >.>

dearlu
30-03-10, 08:38 PM
Er, introduction posts aren't really my strong suit...

I use to play WoW until I entered college and so far cannot afford to waste money on a game right now... even thought I do not play now, every once and a while I have the urge to play. So a student in my course referred me to this website to put a private 'me' server on my laptop (desktop just got water damage and won’t turn on now... yay...).

I'm a newbie and not entirely the brightest person around... xD but I enjoy myself and will apologize before hand if I end up asking a simple question. I tend to get the harder ones but always mess up on the easy stuff. >.O

Anyhow...

A little about me I guess... I'm a women. I'm bored... and I'm tired... I'd be cranky if it didn't require determination and energy... which both I don't really want to use up right now. Other than that... I'm a nerd. I don't have any music I like, I have no preference in music, and I like anime and comic books... videogames and weird people. Are you weird? If so I like you already.

Now... while I wait for my computer to obey me... I shall go play Okami or something I haven't played in a while. Thank you... enjoy life... >.> errr....

Yea... *poof*

EDIT: And yea I cant spell... sorry if you see one of those horrendous spelling errors.