Wise
02-11-16, 11:54 PM
Midgard Repack Legion 7.1.0 22908
Flightmaster works
Pandaren Faction selection works
Questsystem works
Database original Trinity

Download _Server

Click (https://mega.nz/#!8M8nFIAT!7lcigGYfET7fMk6VYMnIJG632h6pvFm3_r7NSoA QI8Y)

Download Core
Click (https://mega.nz/#!VIlRxSYJ!HlKE4_rIKkMHPCHRePHTLOCAMcIjQmH0i7ikiEt 3UOY)

Download dbc, gt, maps, vmaps, mmaps
Click (https://mega.nz/#!gNF1HLaY!hqpE-UsjMsP8e9Xuu0JL_47V4kV2Nv2MYVy7uzdAslI)

Credits: Nuppi

titan_ae
07-11-16, 02:40 PM
Thanks a great deal for the repack. Trying it out now!

Some installation tips for newbies
- Download all rar files
- Create a folder for the repack (named mine 'Midgard_7.0.3_22908 (Legion)')
- Extract core.rar and _server.rar into that folder
- Extract data.rar and place the Data folder inside the 'Core' folder (there should already be an empty 'Data' folder)
- In the Client\WTF folder open config.wtf and change 'deDE' to 'enUS' on rows 2 and 3 unless you want a German client :D

Small issue
- My client got stuck at 'Logging onto realm'. I fixed it using a suggestion I found on the internet: Open the Auth database using HeidiSQL (user: root, password: ascent) and create a new row in the table 'realmlist'. Name everything identical to the first row but change the name. I used 'Thunderfury' for example. Now I can connect.

revenant
13-11-16, 01:12 AM
First of all, thank you for a great build!

Things seem to be working with humans and orcs as far as I could try, but I'm stuck with worgen: Gilneas seems empty (zero gameobjects nor any npc around), when I map it I got a flashy green screen instead...

Is it just on my end (in which case, any suggestion will be most welcome while I would go back and dive into it), or it should work out fine?

Again: TY and congratz!!

Devalchar
14-11-16, 05:55 PM
I have the same issue in Gilneas, zero objects, npc, etc.

icore
05-12-16, 12:56 PM
more changelog info? class spells are work? artifact, demon zone, or halls, zones spawned?

YDavidY
10-12-16, 08:31 AM
Can i use the Server on a antother PC (Windows Server 2016) and can i connect with my Gaming PC ?

Grendahl
10-12-16, 09:40 PM
the server works great

but the database has the following issues I observed:
broken vendors,
broken skill trainers,
MoP is not populated (and I assume the same is true of WoD and Legion),
the Legion starting zone has no NPCs,
the client crashes if you attempt to view the heirloom items page (however, you can add the items with .additem #heirloom_item_number),
the heirloom crashing extends to upgrading them in game (however, upgrading the database value works)

as a WotLK repack with item upgrades, this is a great find...except I'd still want trade skills for any repack

if there's something I should have done differently while using this repack, feel free to let me know.

Thanks

murphy812
22-01-17, 05:05 PM
Thanks a great deal for the repack. Trying it out now!

Some installation tips for newbies
- Download all rar files
- Create a folder for the repack (named mine 'Midgard_7.0.3_22908 (Legion)')
- Extract core.rar and _server.rar into that folder
- Extract data.rar and place the Data folder inside the 'Core' folder (there should already be an empty 'Data' folder)
- In the Client\WTF folder open config.wtf and change 'deDE' to 'enUS' on rows 2 and 3 unless you want a German client :D

Small issue
- My client got stuck at 'Logging onto realm'. I fixed it using a suggestion I found on the internet: Open the Auth database using HeidiSQL (user: root, password: ascent) and create a new row in the table 'realmlist'. Name everything identical to the first row but change the name. I used 'Thunderfury' for example. Now I can connect.

Ihopethisworks for me I cant get past his issue

cracksoft
03-09-17, 07:20 AM
Look like all link are already dead
I was looking for a stable Legion server repack ( ˃̣̣̥ω˂̣̣̥ )