PDA

View Full Version : login.wiistream.com 3.3.5a and soon 4.3.4

WiiStream
06-12-12, 08:57 PM
Hello I am just playing around with wow, i am not in it for the money, im not trying to get donations for game crap, i just like to host and entertain.

My real project is WiiStream Entertainment Network (http://wiistream.com)
its a file sharing system that is connected to facebook.

but I love wow and it helps pas the time when i am really board. and i enjoy hanging out with some really cool players.
i have a friend that is hosting the 3.3.5a server and hes different then me. and i have no part in it. how ever i want to add the 4.3.4 server and that will be mine and ill be doing the work on that.

its a take all free funserver that will let you have commands and crap. you can do anything you want.
i was wondering if any of you would want to come join and play along.

like I said my server will be 4.3.4 and you can do what ever you want.. ill give you all the same amount of commands and stuff.

im not looking for gms or admins, i want every one just to have fun. i will try to make sure all commands are stable and safe. and so on.

of course you would not have and command that shuts the server down, or that can hack a players account.
the way it will be set up will be as a facebook app.

no registration what so ever.
your username will be first name and your password will be your last name you have on facebook.
when you are in the game, you will have the command to change password on your self. to what ever you want.

what do you guys think?

WiiStream
06-12-12, 09:00 PM
sorry i didnt prove read, and im just running though the idea.