PDA

View Full Version : (Release) Magic's true 4.2.0a Repack 14480

Wise
20-12-11, 12:14 AM
Hey i noticed that most repacks out now say they are 4.2.0 and are not really you must login with gameversion 4.0.6 in order to play so i thought i would release my real 4.2.0a gameversion wow repack enjoy

Version 2 details
-latests trilliumEMU revision
-Added SkyfireEMU's 4.2.0a core
-Added Blizz-like Website

-Repack Features:

-Blizzlike Config!

-TrilliumEMU Core
-arkDB
-Dbc
-Maps

-SkyfireEMU 4.2.0a
-Skyfiredb
-Dbc
-copy the maps from the trilliumEMU core folder to skyfire folder and load :)

MySQL Info:

Username: root
Password: ascent

In-game Account:

Username: administrator
Password: administrator

TrilliumEMU Known issues

SkyfireEMU Known issues

- up coming additions

link to repack : magic's repack 4.2.0a r2.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/94Y9NJIR/magics_repack_420a_r2.html)

Link to 4.2.0a patched wow.exe : Wow(4.2.0a).rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/_jUXtiQ2/Wow_420a_.html)

places to test just go into wow and press control + v

if you wish to try this repack you may go to set your realmlist change it to go to website no-ip.org (http://magics-gaming.no-ip.org/register.php) and make an account you will be required to use the 4.2.0a patched wow exe that is linked in the repack to connect you download this exe file in order to see the realm when you login Wow(4.2.0a).rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/_jUXtiQ2/Wow_420a_.html)

credits go to

facebook page

mythica123
27-12-11, 09:03 PM
+rep for you buddy

Damajinn
24-01-12, 03:21 PM
I tried....wont open r zip file IDK ty tho!

azreih
03-02-12, 06:43 PM
I have downloaded this repack and am working on getting it running. The Trillium server(auth or worldserver) won't even start. The Skyfire however does start up and auth shows the realms. I have double checked everything in the conf files I can think of to check. When worldserver is loaded and ready I attempt to login with success, but no realms to enter into. I have double checked the realm ID on the conf file and in the database, it should be set appropriately, both say realmID as 1, both ip's bound to 0.0.0.0 in the conf and in the database is set to my local network IP address.

Not sure what else to try, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also should be noted I am using the 4.2 patched exe posted at the bottom of the original.

---------- Post added 02-02-2012 at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-01-2012 at 08:49 AM ----------

I have realized now that the 4.2 exe that is up for download will not run properly because I have updated to 4.3. i tried numerous times yesterday to reinstall and only update to 4.2 but I cannot find the way to do it. it jumps from 4.0 to 4.3 using the launcher updater from blizz. if I try any manual patch methods it doesn't work and I have to uninstall and reinstall. If anyone could direct me to a proper method of getting a 4.2 client proper maybe this would work for me.

---------- Post added 02-03-2012 at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-02-2012 at 08:05 AM ----------

Does no one check this thread anymore?

NoisySpaceBalls
22-02-12, 04:48 PM
+rep Great Job!!

faeron236
18-03-12, 04:58 PM
You can also use a program called winrar to open it. very great easy program to use for these things!

corpvin
20-03-12, 12:42 AM
I have downloaded this repack and am working on getting it running. The Trillium server(auth or worldserver) won't even start. The Skyfire however does start up and auth shows the realms. I have double checked everything in the conf files I can think of to check. When worldserver is loaded and ready I attempt to login with success, but no realms to enter into. I have double checked the realm ID on the conf file and in the database, it should be set appropriately, both say realmID as 1, both ip's bound to 0.0.0.0 in the conf and in the database is set to my local network IP address.

Not sure what else to try, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Also should be noted I am using the 4.2 patched exe posted at the bottom of the original.

---------- Post added 02-02-2012 at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-01-2012 at 08:49 AM ----------

I have realized now that the 4.2 exe that is up for download will not run properly because I have updated to 4.3. i tried numerous times yesterday to reinstall and only update to 4.2 but I cannot find the way to do it. it jumps from 4.0 to 4.3 using the launcher updater from blizz. if I try any manual patch methods it doesn't work and I have to uninstall and reinstall. If anyone could direct me to a proper method of getting a 4.2 client proper maybe this would work for me.

---------- Post added 02-03-2012 at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-02-2012 at 08:05 AM ----------

Does no one check this thread anymore?

Try using google and finding a torrent. I'm not sure if I can give direct links or not. So look for BitTorrent, and type this into google: "Wow 4.2.0a torrent"
Should get you a nice 4.2.0a client. (And when you do this, delete the launcher.exe so it wont update. Or move it somewhere.

spoo34
20-03-12, 08:10 PM
hello, great job, can we play inside a lan without internet connection with the patched wow.exe that you give ?
thanks